- Beethoven was told by his music teacher that as a composer, he was hopeless!
- Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper because he had "no good ideas"!
- Thomas Edison was told by his teacher that he was too stupid to learn anything!
- Albert Einstein was four years old before he spoke. He stuttered until he was nine. He was advised to drop out of high school and was told by his teachers that he would never amount to much!
- Henry Ford's first two automobile businesses failed!
- Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team!
- Steven Spielberg dropped out of high school as a sophomore. He was persuaded to come back and was placed in a learning disabled class. He lasted a month!
- Ray Kroc failed as a real estate salesperson before discovering the idea for McDonald's!
So, never quit.