Friday, September 21, 2007

Love and Time

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived - happiness, sadness, knowledge, and all of others, including love.

One day, it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink. So they all prepared boats and left. Love was the only one who stayed. But when love got very close to sinking, she got worried for help.

"Help, help! Who can help me?? Richness, can you help me?"

"No, I can't, there is lot of gold inside my balloon, there is no place here for you." Richness said.

"Sadness, let me go with you!"

"Oh love, I am so sad that I'd prefer to go alone." Sadness replied.

"Happiness, help me, help me…" Love said.

Happiness was too happy so he did not listen when love called him.

When love was almost to give up asking for help, suddenly she heard a voice, "Come love, I will take you."

The one who helped love was an elder. Love was so happy that she even forgot to ask the elder his name. When they arrived on dry land, the elder went on his own way. Then love asked knowledge, another elder, the name of the elder who helped her.

"His name is Time" Knowledge said.

"Time?? But why did he help me?" Love asked.

"Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love truly is..."

Take time to know what real love is.

0 comments: